AccuVac 14 Old
When you need to remove loose fill insulation from attics, sidewalls or crawl spaces, the Accu-Vac 14 is your best choice! Heavy-gauge welded steel construction and a proven Kohler OHV motor mean years of reliable operation. The Accu-Vac 14 has the power to make short work of all your removal needs.
- Cellulose: 6,042 lbs/hr.
- Fiberglass: 4,199 lbs/hr
- Electric Start, 14 HP Kohler, OHV air cooled, 12 volt engine
- Dual 10″ Pneumatic Wheels
- Length 32″, Width 33″, Height 48″, Weight 275lbs
- Processing rate: Cellulose: 6,042 lbs per hr, Fiberglass: 4,199 lbs per hour
- Powder coated, heavy-gauge, welded steel construction that has been dynamically balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Quad-Clean technology with four stage all season cyclonic airfiltration system.
- Adjustable and removable handle.
- Three year power train warranty.
- Six inch inlet and outlet ports for greater productivity.
Handle Bulky Insulation Materials Efficiently & Productively
Blown-in insulation and plaster chips – wet or dry – are removed quickly and efficiently. Material intended for recycling can be conveyed directly to your spraying machine for reuse. Waste material can be discharged directly into 75 cubic foot disposable collection bags or directly into a trash receptacle.