Model 9218 Old
Rugged, powerful and portable, the Accu1 9218 all-fiber blowing machine can be used for both loose fill and spray-on applications. Designed for versatility and economical operation with the professional contractor in mind. The Accu1 9218 is constructed with standardized parts and has the best production of all 115 volt machines in its class.
- Cellulose: 1,400 lbs/hr.
- Fiberglass: 400 lbs/hr.
- Rockwool: 800 lbs/hr.
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″W x 24″D x 48″
- Airlock: 18″ long x 6″ diameter
- Blower Sizes: 12.9 amp/3-stag
- Hopper capacity: 8 cu.ft
- Power requirements: Dual input, 15 amp/115V (20 amp/230V/50Hz, CE compliant models available
- Hose: 2.5″ diameter
- Remote and 100′ remote cord standard
- Modular component design
- Welded steel construction with powder coated finish
- Hopper guards
- 1.5 hp TEFC drive motor
- Agitator/shredder system
- Recessed control panel
- Limited moving parts
- Quick repairs and maintenance
- Resists damage and corrosion
- Operator safety
- Processes the toughest blowing materials
- Allows for greater conditioning of fibers
- Avoids unintended power shut downs
- Reduces frequency of breakdowns and down time