DIRECT TO YOU PRICING!
Call for Direct To You Pricing
Rugged, powerful, and portable, the Accu1 9218 all-fiber blowing machine can be used for both loose fill and spray-on applications. Designed for versatility and economical operation with a professional contractor in mind. The Accu1 9218 is constructed with standardized parts and has the best production of all 115 volt machines in its class.
- Cellulose: 1,400 lbs./hr.
- Fiberglass: 400 lbs./hr.
- Rockwool: 800 lbs./hr.
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20″W x 24″D x 48″
- Airlock: 18″ long x 6″ diameter
- Blower Sizes: 12.9 amp/3-stag
- Hopper capacity: 8 cu. ft.
- Power requirements: Dual input, 15 amp/115V (20 amp/230V/50Hz, CE compliant models available
- Hose: 2.5″ diameter
- Remote and 100′ remote cord standard
- Power source availability: 110v, 220v or CE 220v/50hz
- Modular component design
- Welded steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Hopper guards
- 1.5 hp TEFC drive motor
- Agitator/shredder system
- Recessed control panel
- Limited moving parts
- Quick repairs and maintenance
- Resists damage and corrosion
- Operator safety
- Processes the toughest blowing materials
- Allows for greater conditioning of fibers
- Avoids unintended power shutdowns
- Reduces frequency of breakdowns and downtime