DIRECT TO YOU PRICING!
Call for Direct To You Pricing
The Accu1 9300 is a portable, all-fiber, blowing and spraying machine, engineered with the busy contractor in mind. The variable-speed blower and adjustable material feed provide powerful, efficient operation with maximum production from a 115-volt machine. Durable construction and corrosion-resistant coating provide long life with minimal maintenance.
- Cellulose: 1,850 lbs./hr.
- Fiberglass: 1,000 lbs./hr.
- Rockwool: 1,600 lbs./hr.
- Weight: 340 lbs
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 28″ D x 63″ H
- Hopper Capacity: 14 cu. ft.
- Airlock: 7″ x 21″ diameter
- Blower Size: Single 13.9A Blower motor
- Power requirements: Dual input, 15 amp/115V/60 Hz (230V/50Hz, CE configuration available)
- Hose: 3″ diameter
- Power source availability: 110v, 220v or CE 220v/50hz
- Modular component design
- Welded steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Recessed control panel
- 1.5 hp TEFC drive
- Limited moving parts
- Circuit Breaker protection
- Emergency Stop
- Control Panel Override Switch
- Quick part replacement and routine maintenance
- Resists damage and corrosion
- Avoids unintended power shutdowns
- Processes the toughest blowing materials
- Reduced frequency of breakdowns and downtime
- Helps monitor machine operation
- Protects electrical components
- Operator safety
- Ability to finish jobs if components fail