Accu1Direct machines are warranted to be free from defects in metal fabrication for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
The following restrictions apply:
- The warranty applies to products in normal use only. The product must be serviced and maintained as described herein.
- If the product fails it will be repaired or replaced at the option of Accu1Direct.
- All shipment/delivery charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Warranty service claims are subject to factory inspection for product defect(s). If during warranty evaluation it is determined that the machine has been used in any way other than the purpose for which it was designed, Accu1Direct reserves the right to void the warranty.
- All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period. This warranty is non-transferrable.
- Note that the warranty does not apply if the product or product part is damaged by accident, misuse, or has been tampered with in any way.
- Normal wear items (seals, filters, etc.) are specifically excluded from warranty unless found defective by Accu1Direct.
- Blowers, gear boxes, and engines are covered under the warranty of the manufacturers of those products.
- This warranty is exclusive and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, which may be available to the purchaser.
- All returned goods must be accompanied by a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA). Contact our factory to obtain the RGA number.